We offer a one-to-one patient to Physical Therapist ratio. Our highly skilled Physical Therapists perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop individualized treatment plans designed to achieve each patient’s optimal goal. We educate patients on their injury and provide them with a tailored home exercise program based on their rehab goals in order to help prevent future injuries. Patients receive safe and effective treatments for all orthopedic and sports medicine injuries for the following areas:
- Cervical Spine
- Lumbar Spine
Pain Relief Modalities:
- Electrical Stimulation
- Hot/Cold Therapy
- Manual Soft Tissue Therapy: Increases joint mobility and lengthens tissues.
- Graston Technique: Highly effective procedure to lengthen fascia and muscle tissue, decrease scar tissue and re-align cellular matrix.
- Kinesio Taping: For acute injuries to decrease swelling, provide joint support, facilitate muscle activation and/or inhibit muscle activation.
- Therapeutic Exercises: Focus on strengthening the deep muscle stabilizers and increasing mobility and function. We strive to take patients to stronger levels than pre-injury and return them back-to-sport.
- Muscle Re-education: Increases muscle recruitment.
- Neuro Re-education: Proprioception/Balance Training, Posture.
- Gait Training: Sequencing, Pre-Gait Activities, Balance and Weight Shifting.
- Plyometrics: Sport specific, explosive and high intensity movements.
- Running Assessments
- Jumping Assessments